Users are informed that this website uses its own cookies.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files generated on the user’s computer allowing the user themselves to choose whether to store the information generated about their online activity. Cookies enable LALIGA ENTERTAINMENT to, among other things, store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the same is used by the device, may be used to recognise the user.
Proprietary cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain managed by LALIGA ENTERTAINMENT and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Furthermore, third-party cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by LALIGA ENTERTAINMENT but rather by another entity, which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
The website uses session cookies (which collect and store data while the user is accessing the website) and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the user’s terminal so that the stored data may be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie manager, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
2. The cookies we use based on their purpose
These are the cookies we use based on their purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be deactivated in our systems. Generally speaking, they are only configured in response to the actions you take when requested services, such as to set your privacy preferences, log in or complete forms. You can configure your browser to block or notify you of these cookies, but certain parts of the website will not function. These cookies store no personal identifying data.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visitors and sources of traffic in order to assess performance by our website and improve it. They help us know which pages are more or less popular, and how visitors browse through the website. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregate in nature and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our website and we will not be able to assess whether it functioned correctly.
3. Management of cookies
You can enable or disable the cookies we use through the privacy preference centre accessible through the following link:
Without prejudice to the above, the user may also configure the cookies allowed in their browser at any time. However, the deactivation of cookies may affect the correct operation of certain sections of the Website.
Depending on the browser used, the installation options may be found in different sections. To this end, the user should consult the instructions for their browser if they wish to know how to block or allow the installation of cookies. For the following browsers, the user may find more information via the following links:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
4. Data sources
LALIGA ENTERTAINMENT may collect information through cookies or similar technologies, its own or from third parties, implemented on our website regarding browsing data (viewed screens, clicks, visit times, etc.), socio-demographic information (geolocation, interests, etc.), and technical information of the device (browser, operating system, etc.)
5. List of cookies
6. More information
LALIGA ENTERTAINMENT may amend this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements or to adapt said policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. To that end, users are advised to regularly visit this page in order to discover any changes made thereto.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you may contact LALIGA ENTERTAINMENT by writing an email to email@example.com. Furthermore, if you believe that you have been unable to exercise your rights satisfactorily, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its website at www.aepd.es.